4-Week Mindfulness Course
Suite 215, 2487 Kaladar Avenue
** NEW DATES ** Nov 21 – Dec 12, 2017 (Tuesdays) 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Cost: $325 (may be covered by your insurance)
To register: call or text 613-700-4969 or 613-255-5852
or email email@example.com
Looking to reduce stress? Many of us are experiencing challenges at work or at home, and wishing we had a little more time in the day. How would it be if you could take the occasional break from your busy life… and your busy mind?
Mindfulness skills can be helpful for inserting a little breathing room into our lives. These skills can help people to reduce their stress, cope with difficult emotions, and improve their self-care.
In this course, we will be practicing mindfulness together as a group, as well as practicing at home between sessions. Please contact us for more information.
Topics covered in this program include:
- Understanding what mindfulness is and isn’t
- Coping with stress and difficult emotions
- Increasing body awareness
- Taking care of ourselves
- Observing our thoughts/feelings without getting caught up in them
- Responding mindfully (instead of reacting automatically)
- Finding breathing space in our day
- Exploring meditation techniques
- Appreciating the pleasant moments in life (even if they’re rare)
You can also check out the Self-Care and Self-Compassion Group.
This group takes place on the second floor of a building with no elevator. The fees for this program are typically reimbursed by third-party extended health care insurance, as services are provided by a registered health care practitioner under the direct supervision of a registered psychologist.
[table id=5 /]